Monday, August 17, 2009

Awesome Bi-Lo trip

On Friday morning, I went to Bi-Lo. It was a great trip. When I first went in, I bought $100 in gas gift cards, which gave me a $20 coupon for a future purchase. I then went shopping. I got:

2 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of Pop-Tarts (with 12 for the price of 8 in each box)
1 box of store-brand toaster pastries
4 boxes of Eggo waffles
1 box of store brand waffles
1 store-brand frozen lasagna (had to find a filler item!!)

I used coupons on the Eggos and the Pop-tarts, and I had buy (national brand), get (store brand) free coupons for the store brand waffles and toaster pastries. I used the $20 coupon from my gift card purchase, and owed $0.71 including tax. My subtotal before savings was $35.11, and after was $34.63, for a savings percentage of 99%. Oh, and I got a form for a $10 Bi-Lo mail-in rebate for buying 8 Kellogg's products. Not too bad!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy moly, batman! Wanna shop for me? :)

Amy T said...

Come on down!