Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Wow, I am exhausted.  Yesterday we went to Biltmore House from about 9am-5pm, then headed over a mountain to attend a wedding for a cousin.  It was beautiful - I cried buckets!  We didn't really intend to stay for the reception (the wedding started at 7pm!!), but not only did we stay, we helped clean up, too.  Then we hopped in the car and drove 2 1/2 hours home.  We got home a little after 1am.  I was lucky - I got to sleep in till 7 - my poor husband had to leave for work at 5:50am.  I think it's going to be a rough day for him.  Rougher still for his parents - they left when we did to drive 8 hours, with work to attend to today.  I don't want to go anywhere for a while.  Anyhow, I got a late start on menu planning, but here it is.  I have the car today, so grocery and CVS are calling.  *sigh*  Laura at orgjunkie has a bunch more menus (most of my inspiration today!) - go check it out!
  • Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff over noodles (whatever is in the pantry!), zucchini stirfry
  • Tuesday: Pizza, salad
  • Wednesday: Venison roast (slow cooker) with veggies, biscuits (frozen), green beans
  • Thursday: Beans and Rice, tortillas (holdover from last week), tomatoes, sour cream
  • Friday: Venison teriyaki with mushrooms and broccoli, egg drop soup, wontons
  • Saturday: BLTs
  • Sunday: Leftovers
I think we'll make cookies this week.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like a tasty week. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!