Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Good morning!  Some weeks it is so much easier to come up with a menu than other weeks.  Last week we ate everything on the menu - woohoo!  The Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff was excellent - a keeper for sure. We'll see how this week goes - we've got company in for the weekend - my husband's cousin, Ryan, and his girlfriend.  His girlfriend is Buddhist, but I don't know if she has any dietary restrictions.  We're just going to roll with the punches!

Monday: Steamed shrimp, corn, salad, bread

Tuesday: Pintos and tortillas

Wednesday: Pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit

Thursday: Won ton tacos, refried pintos, salad

Friday: Chicken pot pie, salad

Saturday: 

Sunday: Baked Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

For more great menu ideas, head over to OrgJunkie!  have a great week!


3 comments:

AmyDe said...

thanks for the comment and encouragement on my blog! I'm looking forward to things being a little more settled (and a lot healthier). Your menu sounds very good as well - some fun and interesting items. Hope all goes well with the visitors.

Amiyrah said...

Yummy! Your menu sounds delish! I'm so curious about the won ton tacos....they sound so fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to see you over there again :o)

Sarah said...

The seasoning was a pre-made mix. I am trying to find a recipe for it though.

House is coming along. Upstairs is box free!